Monday 10 August 2009

Garlic BBQ chicken

This recipe is so easy that it doesn't really count as a recipe but I'm posting it because A wanted it and it's a bribe for her to start using this blog!

Marinade:

Olive oil
Minced garlic
Minced fresh chilli
Salt & Pepper

I marinated the chicken in the fridge for half a day squidging it around in the marinade ingredients thoroughly.

Having heated the BBQ up really hot I then turned it right down before adding the chicken. I put some extra salt on the skin side of the chicken before putting it down on the grill. I cooked it on a very low heat for about 20 mins turning it once on the skin side to make a nice grill pattern then flipping it onto the flesh side for 5-7 mins.

When the chicken was cooked I put it on a plate in a low oven until ready to serve and it produced a really nice gravy juice.

A - I hope you will now see the value in this blog and post!!!! x

No comments:

Post a Comment